Cathy Darling Allen
County Clerk/Registrar of Voters
Welcome! It's an honor to serve as your County Clerk and Registrar of Voters. This office touches the lives of over 175,000 people every year at important milestones. We make it official when you marry, open a business, prepare for international travel, and vote. It is a privilege to be a part of your life and to serve the people of Shasta County.
The Registrar of Voter / Elections Department is the primary election service provider and sole voter registration custodian for approximately 100,000 voters in Shasta County. The Registrar of Voters administers these duties in a non partisan manner. This is essential to maintain the integrity of the system and the confidence of the electorate.
The County Clerk serves the public as licenser of marriage licenses, filer of fictitious business name statements, and is an authorized passport acceptance agent in Shasta County.
To promote public confidence and good will by providing the very highest level of courteous, efficient service. Further, to insure the highest possible degree of integrity of the County’s election process through administration of all federal, state, and local election laws in a uniform, consistent and accessible manner.
Download the Adobe reader here
- June 2014 Primary Candidate Guide
- Cottonwood Fire Protection District Special Bond Election Statement of Vote
- SUPERVISORIAL DISTRICT MAPS FOR 2012
- ELECT to GO GREEN!
- Get your sample ballot online instead of in the mail.
- PRESS RELEASES
- QUICK LINKS
- Register to Vote Online
- Check Voter Eligibility Status
- Campaign Disclosure Documents Online
- Viewing Only
- Precinct/District Lookup
- Permanent Vote-By-Mail Application
- Vote in every election in the privacy of your home!
- Permanent Vote-By-Mail Removal Form
- Must be mailed or delivered to the Elections Office
- Fillable Poll Worker Application
- Complete, Print, Sign and Return to Elections Office
- Electronic Sample Ballot Request
- Calendar of Events
|Peace And Freedom:||283|
|American Independent Party:||3,729|
|No Party Preference:||21,230|