Update Registration

 Update Registration

If you have recently moved, changed your name, mailing or email address, or want to change your Vote-by-Mail status or political affiliation (party) you must complete a new registration.

Military or Overseas Voters

The Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) for Overseas Citizens and Active Duty Military is also an application for permanent absent voter status. You must notify the office when you have a change of mailing address. You can update your record by calling the office at (530) 225-5730, emailing your new mailing address to elections@co.shasta.ca.us, or by completing another FPCA form,

Voter Registration Cancellations

Only the voter can request that his/her registration be cancelled; protecting the voter against unwanted voter registration removals. Complete, sign and return the cancel registration Form to no longer be a registered voter in Shasta County.